Low maintenance and cleaning with convenience in mind
The windows work by utilising a bottom hung window with a narrow opening angle when the handle is half turned, and a side hung window with full opening when the handle is fully turned. This not only makes it easier for homeowners to let in their ideal level of light and air, but it also makes the window incredibly easy to clean from inside the home, simply tilt it inwards.
Ideal to use as a fire-escape option and perfect for homeowners concerned with child safety, tilt & turn windows from Oracle boast exceedingly slim sightlines that can provide generous uninterrupted views. This not only allows natural light flood your home, but it also brings any homeowner instantly closer to the natural beauty of the East Midland outdoors.
Why choose our timber tilt and turn windows?
- Dual functionality that allows for increased ventilation and safety
- Thermally efficient, secure and long-lasting
- Made to measure for your specific property
- Easy to clean with hardly any maintenance
- The vintage charm of timber wrapped around modern performance
- ’A’ rated for energy efficiency as standard
- FENSA, Trustmark & Fairtrade accredited installations
- Fully guaranteed for complete peace of mind
All of Oracle’s tilt and turn windows make effective use of concealed hardware thanks to their innovative and unique design, making your choice of timber wood prominently standout for a full heritage aesthetic. Elements such as hinge protectors, secure multi-point locking, and vents all are cleverly concealed, drawing every passer-by’s eye to the beauty of your windows.